Spend just a little time in our Threes Classes and you will see children experiencing the world with inquisitive eyes – questioning and learning at every turn.
DAILY SCHEDULE FOR THREE YEAR OLDS
Structured learning, free time for exploring and discovering on their own, and plenty of activities that engage developing minds equals lots of fun for Riverview students. The daily schedule is posted inside the classroom and distributed in September. Special activities are noted in newsletters, emails and/or on classroom bulletin boards.
- Free Play
- Dramatic play, kitchen area, art, science, books, easel water/sand table, manipulatives, blocks, cooking
- Circle Time
- Books, movement activities, music, discussions and games
- Snack Time - Family-style eating
- Outdoor Playground - Climbing structures, boat, sandbox
- Indoor Big Room - Climbing structure, basketball, bike
- Lunch, classroom free play
Lunch, classroom free play, snack, playground/big room and rest time
Parents provide their child with a nutritious bag lunch (clearly labeled) and a beverage of water or 1% milk. Soup and other food can be heated up prior to lunch. Chocolate and other sweet treats, including gummies and fruit snacks, will remain in lunch bag for home.